Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Canadian Stock Prices Why Shouldn't I Jump From One Dividend Stock To Another?

Why shouldn't I jump from one dividend stock to another? - canadian stock prices

I have 25k to invest. I thought you open a trading account online that charges $ 4.95/trade. I think I have a test plan. I have some opinions on why this would be a bad idea.
Why should I submit to the 25k, to find the best stocks for dividend yield, has ex-one days soon. Buy all shares of this company, you can hang in 2 days, until the time of registration, and then another, until the price is less than I bought it, and then sell. Immediately after, we find the people that comes with the best services, and almost immediately expired, celebrate the closing and selling .. .. repeated, etc. In addition to the fact that the dividend leaves the stock price actually, so you should check to see when we can sell, but the fluctuation of the population on any given day do not, anyway.
I am also in Canada and Canadian investment in shares. I think we have a tax exemption for dividends here.Anyways, I think, a quick way to make money!
My question is: why not? "

No comments:

Post a Comment