Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lawn Fertilizer Should My Fertilizer Company Gets Rid Of My Lawn Crab Grass?

Should my fertilizer company gets rid of my lawn crab grass? - lawn fertilizer


I paid for this fertilizer Fertilizer Company in my garden this year, several times a year, including "Weeds". Recently, I received a call from the company saying that my yard of weeds and it cost me $ 110 to get rid of weeds, because of his opinion, is that crabgrass is a weed on the lawn.

However, I have just read in the government and a company of lawn fertilizers, said that the couch grass is a weed.
http://www.vigoro.ca/crabgrass.php

http://www.omafra.gov.on.ca/english/crop ...

However, my wife told me they were wrong because I would to many local businesses care of the lawn of appeal to see if the annual contract covers the maintenance of the lawn "weeds" to the abolition of the grass shrimp. In your opinion, is what the "industry standard" if "to control weeds and grass detected cancer, and I was wrong to seek the definition of weeds.

My wife is right, or am I right in a court?

I have a case to be investigated further with my company's lawn?

No comments:

Post a Comment