Sunday, December 6, 2009

Down Syndrome Breakdown Am I Wrong To Feel This Way About People With Aspergers Syndrome?

Am I wrong to feel this way about people with Aspergers Syndrome? - down syndrome breakdown

To be honest, quite frightens me. I went with a man who was present and he said he had never AS. It has changed my life completely upside down, with behaviors that just do not understand at the time - for example,
1) The object of me outside a hospital after the loss of a child
2) After losing the baby, was so excited, but said it was "bizarre and strange to complain" and a special occasion, I was deeply shocked, if only boiled eggs, bacon and sausages. The simpoly always seemed to feel something - unless it was himself.

There were many, many things he has said and done is because it brings the ability to experience emotional or reiprocity lack empathy, and ended with a crisis because of it.

Now I was scared of people like WTH, because no other person had such an impact on my life, and the fact that people with AS often do not understand or be able to appreciate what they conseuqences I have the feeling that This one miles, if someone had told me, dass

No comments:

Post a Comment