Thursday, January 14, 2010

Led Lighting Fixtures LED Light Bulb Replacement For Chandeliers And Wall Sconces That Currently Use 20w Incandescent Bulbs?

LED light bulb replacement for chandeliers and wall sconces that currently use 20w incandescent bulbs? - led lighting fixtures

Many of the lights in my house, with small base candelabra bulbs. Although the use) of 20-25W bulb, insert the 50W and 100W parts (lighting. All these bulbs have small screens of the individual lamps, to the onions.

I have replaced bulbs with standard base, most compact fluorescent lamps save energy costs, and I want to do the same with these lamps. I know there are compact fluorescent lamps are available in this format, but I'm curious to venture into the territory of LED lamp, even if it costs more, in the short term. I'm more interested in long term savings.

In general, LED lamps for directional lighting, but lamp shades, you can get a similar amount of light? If so, where can I find these lights?

2 comments:

biomedki... said...

What are you looking for a name C7 LED replacement bulbs. This is the basis of the chandelier. I just ordered from Amazon. Despite these bulbs fit exactly to believe that not only emit little light. You only have 3 LEDs inside the bulb. (approximately 1 watt), which could be used for this purpose, but not really for the lighting. The good news is that these bulbs are a direct replacement for 120V. This means that for the night lights up Christmas lights, electric candles, etc. I have orders to experiment a bit can be used.

Anonymous said...

hey..see this..you will get some useful information..i bet!!



Led Bulbs

Post a Comment