Monday, January 11, 2010

Testical Fun What Are Some Fun Events To Hold In A Bar?

What are some fun events to hold in a bar? - testical fun

I am a woman of 23 years is a bar manager and a student. The bar I work in a dive, but instead in the last few years I have different events such as festivals, etc. Season testicles of our income. This year we are celebrating is a little more happening, but they expect that people continue with some fun, different and unique take on the festival grounds throughout the day. I thought of a tarts and vicars party, and a hoe PinP and party, but the bar is located in central Illinois, and the little people and Hoosier zone. I need help from all of you, I have to say about some events, the bar for charitable purposes or otherwise. Please give me some ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment