Thursday, November 12, 2009

Anxiety Chest Pain More Condition_symptoms Question About Anxiety Causing Chest Pain And Other Pains?

Question about anxiety causing chest pain and other pains? - anxiety chest pain more condition_symptoms

Well, a few months ago that he had chest pains and after several tests (EKG, heart monitor and echogardiagram) the doctors told me that everything was in order and anxiety. I'm pretty sure it's only fear, and I've never had pain in my chest until I have a panic attack and the pain began 2 days after my first anxiety attack. Then I learned of the tests were normal, pain is much better, but then gradually returned and now I have (pain in my shoulder, ribs, thigh and forearm, usually the left) and a "stabbing" pain in my back. None of these pains are very severe pain, but it worries me that this could be the reason why I have a pain in the first place to be. The doctor did not run more tests, but they have assured me that I feel good. How do I know if something bad is very bad if the anxiety is the cause? Also do not want the doctor dismissed my pain b / c he's thinking in a paranoid monster. Anyone have opionion on this or experienced something similar?

No comments:

Post a Comment