Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Scabies Pictures More Condition_symptoms Could I Have Scabies?

Could I have Scabies? - scabies pictures more condition_symptoms

I think we have the itch.
I will soon see the doctor, but I want to know.
I have these little red bumps on my body, but not in large groups like most pictures of scabies. And I do not take shots that pop-up scabies. I have a group of about 7 were up to my waist / back, they (first caught my attention 1 week ago) and they are just red and used to cut a ton, but now I will not bite, and they seem to fade.
I have another group of 4 messages in my upper calf and back were like a white top, probably because I scratched a lot.
I have another group in the thigh, at (the lower back this group and I have to play above, if I bend the leg) is about 3, as I have described above.
I also have about 7 that are in the arm and a few scattered in the neck.

Thanks for the help!

1 comment:

pipfmobi... said...

Sounds like flea bites to me.

Post a Comment