Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Monster Energy Overdose Did I Overdose On Energy Drinks?

Did i overdose on energy drinks? - monster energy overdose

Today I drank a can of Monster in the form of carbohydrates, a can of rockstar zero carb, and almost two cans of Red Bull without sugar. I feel so strange and my arms are tense and kind of numb. In fact, my whole body. It's almost 3 hours and I can not sleep. What can I do? There are too many? I know little of what is it? What happens to my size? IM 15 and I drank it during my menstruation, what will happen?

10 comments:

ringo リンゴ said...

Now start, do not do that again. Too many drinks can be harmful to your health. It makes your heart rate and can actually harm the long term. Drink plenty of water for the things to your system and prevent dehydration.

Xavier F said...

, Dude drinking water and to bed, we must reject these things.

I once went three days without sleep and I ended up drinking 19 monsters and 4 gas. Leave your dog with the hot gas station and it's a bad combination. I slept for 19 hours when it crashed.

dismissed only the juice for a while and everything will be alright

Qeek said...

used, a total of 2 much1 i 2 b Addicted 2 drinks for energy, but contain things dat r very harmful in large quantities. N 4GET DIS NYT on sleep, but not its gon Hapner, try 2 sleep n keep still, do not get cos dats not bitter H. somn u rly headaches ... Trust me, I know!

Mccain 08 said...

can damage the heart rate. My father was going to the hospital because he thought he had a heart atack. told him to stop drinking too many energy drinks, and because they can spoil.

immutabl... said...

If you are fairly close to disappear with time. I hope you have nothing to do in the morning.

deegreat... said...

ahahahahhahhahahah
WAAAAAAAAAY had too.

prof.Von... said...

no
Advertising only in the coffee. chill out. . Urinate Dream, you will feel better in the morning

ONEandO... said...

wow. Objectives. I think it is. and U is not better to drink cold drinks Durin rules element.

Nike ✔ said...

Cool

Glossy Lips said...

.. hmmm trying to sleep off ... when and if anything disappears

Post a Comment