Monday, February 8, 2010

Ovulation Problem How To Get Pregnant How Many Of You Have Had Success Getting Pregnant By Tracking Your BBT And Ovulation?

How many of you have had success getting pregnant by tracking your BBT and ovulation? - ovulation problem how to get pregnant

Just curious, how many people have worked for just sex without thinking of the time. I chatted with a few of my friends and my sister, and it seems that most of them just had sex and had the chance to get pregnant without any problems. Hopefully I will improve my opposition to the plan, but is a kind of fun tracking data ...

4 comments:

♥Baby Jayden is here!! 12/31/09 said...

My husband and I were very happy. I've discovered I'm pregnant and this is the first time that I try. I went to this site. http://www.ovulation-calendar.net/ know when I was ovulating and that my two days before and the day of ovulation. They have helped me. Mining expected. Good luck! =)

Boo Boo said...

I try to ovulation for cm, and perhaps also with the baby ovulation microscope track as I have very irregular cycles.

I have not yet succeeded. But, again, lasted 4 years, to file the first time.

good luck - may have more success if you follow these things

Mrs. Arnold said...

I was pregnant the first month we were with protection.

It's me said...

I have followed for 4 months but no luck:) We do not really want to try, but not the case.

Post a Comment