Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pokemon Heart Gold Soul Silver English Rom Will The Japanese Versions Of Pokemon Heart Gold / Soul SIlver Be Comptaible With The English Realeases?

Will the Japanese versions of Pokemon Heart Gold / Soul SIlver be comptaible with the English realeases? - pokemon heart gold soul silver english rom

I bought a copy of the Japanese Pokémon heart of gold and I wondered if anyone had any idea if it is compatible with the cartridges of the English?
Secondly, what about the new patch ROM? The rehabilitation work with the car ROM archive of English? Or relief from somewhere else?
For compatibility, etc. I mean, trade

Thank you in advance.

3 comments:

Creator1... said...

I am 100% sure. I have proved that you can use Soul Pokemon Silver Version (Japenesse) for Pokemon Diamond Version (English). I have the English rom Patch on my R4 and it works well.

Joe said...

Hello Dirk, if you have a question, Pokemon, then I've got the answer. First, it is possible that trade back and you can trade and future versions Jap & Eng, but you can not determine that until mid-March or April. Secondly, do you think will really get that low, a ROM, rather than waiting for? I am not sure that the proper function of the Roma game, but if they do, then hats off to your friends. I mean, I do not hate Rome, just think you should come to wait for a game and do something else while I wait. Well, I hope this helps if you have any questions Pokemon, you can ask me.

Peace be with you!

Mip_647 said...

Yes, it is how the trade such as WiFi, the other Pokemon you may be able to use other countries and still

I hope this helped
Mip

Post a Comment